Chris Thomas Wills Trusts and Estate Planning
Making a Will ensures you have peace of mind over what happens to your assets after you’ve gone and makes sure :
- You don’t die intestate. Without a Will the Government could decide what happens to your estate.
- You don’t let your children and loved ones down by leaving their future in the hands of Social Services.
- You don’t lose out. Ancient inflexible rules could leave your family with nothing. Take action NOW
Grow your legacy
- Preserve your wealth for future generations. Your assets can be passed down for up to 125 years.
- Reduce inheritance tax or even get rid of it altogether!
- Protect your estate. You can stop the local authority forcing you to sell your home to pay for care fees BUT you need to plan IN ADVANCE
- Cap legal fees for your loved ones when they come to deal with your estate. NO FIXED HOURLY RATE
Peace of mind
- Provide financial security for your family and loved ones by ensuring your assets are protected and kept in the family.
- Making the right choices ensures that your children will be looked after by the people you want
- Protect the interests of those close to you by ensuring that “common law” or same-sex partners get their rightful share
- Lasting Powers of Attorney guarantee that your wishes will be carried out even if you get ill or when you grow old or disabled
By acting NOW you make sure of the benefits of making a Will.